english is not their first language:
Hello! I'm sorry if my English isn't very good.
english is their first language:
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
Imagine a version of The Phantom of the Opera where everything’s the same but The Phantom enters every scene like this
deciding i was pretty was the best thing that i ever did
one day i was just like
fuck this im pretty
and i was
this is inspirational